Thomas A. Brewster Scholarship
The Thomas A. Brewster scholarship was established by Mr. E.G. Brewster in honor of his youngest son, Thomas A. Brewster, class of 1985. One $600 scholarship ($300 Fall and $300 Spring semester) will be awarded.
- Junior or Senior standing by Fall semester
- Marketing Management, Sales Management, or Integrated Marketing Communication Major
- Full-time student
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 and GPA of 3.0 or above in major
- Complete the online application form below
- Attach resume and cover letter (use the cover letter to specify the scholarship you are applying for and how you meet the minimum requirements )
Application Deadline: 5:00 P.M. on 3rd Friday in March.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about how a scholarship may impact your financial aid, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Complete the Application Form.