Patrick and Nancy Steinkerchner Roberts Scholarship
Patrick S. and Nancy Steinkerchner Roberts established this scholarship in 1998 as a demonstration of their appreciation for their alma mater and the fine education they received. Pat ('88, '96) and Nancy ('84, '86 and '92) both have a long history with the University. Pat received his BSBA in Marketing in 1988 and Master’s in Public Administration in 1996. He served the University as Executive Director of Alumni Development and Director of Development-Major Gifts. Nancy received three degrees from UA - a BSIM in 1984, MBA in Marketing in 1986, and a J.D. in 1992. She is general counsel for her family-owned business, American Pro-Mold, Inc. Both Pat and Nancy were active in student organizations and after graduation they both served terms on the CBA Alumni Board, with Pat served as chairman in 1992. The scholarship provides $250 for the academic year.Required Qualifications
- Marketing Management, Sales Management, or Integrated Marketing Communication major
- Financial need
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Active involvement in student organizations
- Demonstrated leadership
- Complete the online application form below
- Attach resume and cover letter (use the cover letter to specify the scholarship you are applying for and how you meet the minimum requirements; include a list of the student organizations of which you are an active member)
Application Deadline: 5:00 P.M., April 15.
For more information, please email email@example.com. If you have questions about how a scholarship may impact your financial aid, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Complete the Application Form.