The Financial Management Association strives to help Finance students to:
- Find their financial career path
- Stand out from their peers
- Gain leadership and networking skills
- Meet fellow students in their field of study
- Meet professionals from Finance related fields
The F.M.A holds meetings on Monday's at 4:30 - 5:30 pm in CBA 147. (check calender for exact dates and times) At most meeting's we invite a professional speaker with a finance related career. Over time members are introduced to many different career choices which will help them to pick one that they will truly enjoy!
The F.M.A also:
- Creates Networking events
- Attends conferences
- Holds seminars
- Takes trips
- Holds social events
- and much more!
FMA Officers 2014-2015:
- President: Preston Matos - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Layne Scheufler - email@example.com
- Secretary: Amber Glenn
- Events Coordinator: Alex Bedell
- Treasurer: Julia Nicol
The F.M.A is a great place to meet new people, learn about finance careers and eat free pizza!
Ready to become a member or want to learn more? E-mail us! UniversityofakronFMA@gmail.com