PSE provides learning and career opportunities that change members' lives both professionally and personally. PSE is the only national, professional, fraternity for men and women in the fields of sales, marketing and management. While these business fields are our focus, we are open to ALL majors. PSE gives its members the opportunity to gain hands-on experience, participate in conferences both regionally and nationally, and network with top executives through PSE’s corporate partners.
"Rendezvous with a Roo" Date Auction, Rowdy Rags, Relay for Life, Run the Roo 5K, Roo the Runway Fashion Show, plus many more!
All majors are welcome! There are two recruitment periods during the year, one in the fall and spring. Information will be posted here, on our Twitter feed, and Facebook page. For more information, please reach out to Rob Emery, VP of HR, at email@example.com
The Fraternity was incorporated under the Georgia Laws of Incorporation on May 14, 1952, and our first chapter, Alpha, was installed at Georgia State University (formerly Georgia State College).
At the 2013 National Convention, the Chapter placed 1st Runner-Up in the Overall Gold Competition among 60+ other chapters. At the 2012 National Convention, the Chapter placed first in the "Top Sales" and "Top Public Relations Strategy" presentations. Gamma Kappa also placed second in the "Recruitment Fair Challenge" and third in the "Case Study Competition."
- President: Kelli Shultz
- Vice President: Lindsay Valentine
- Vice President of Human Resources: Rob Emery
- Vice President of Marketing: Bill Germani
- Vice President of Finance: Jon Cundiff
- Vice President of Administration: Nadja Kotitschke
- Vice President of Personnel: Neil Klinger
- Vice President of Public Relations: Marlon Stevenson
- Vice President of Communications: Bernadette Delphia