Graduating from The University of Akron College of Business Administration
To receive a baccalaureate degree from the CBA, students must satisfy the requirements for acceptance into the College and fulfill the following requirements:
- Earn at least 15 credits within the College after admission to the CBA is granted.
- At least 50 percent of the business credit hours required for a business degree must be earned in the CBA, including a minimum 14 credits in the student's major program.
- Earn a total of 128 credits. Accounting majors planning to take the CPA exam must earn 150 credits. Additionally, students must earn 160 credits to obtain a double degree.
- Complete Macroeconomics, Calculus and Personal Leadership Skills.
- Students must meet the following GPA requirements for graduation:
- 2.3 overall (cumulative) GPA
- 2.0 GPA in business and economics courses
- 2.0 GPA in all major courses
To learn how to apply for graduation, view the Applying for Graduation tutorial.