This hands-on course begins by introducing the Photoshop workspace and how to efficiently operate in Photoshop. Then, it continues with hands-on lessons that explain and demonstrate a variety of topics including those listed below. If you are new to Adobe Photoshop, this is a great introduction. However, because it emphasizes how to work quickly and efficiently, even experienced users can benefit. This course is applicable to all versions of Photoshop, both Windows and Mac, and is generally applicable to Photoshop Elements; Photoshop CS6 will be used in class. Prerequisite: A working knowledge of your computer and its operating system (such as finding files, opening files, saving files, locating directories/folders). Must be able to fairly efficiently use the keyboard and mouse.
• File types
• Screen modes, workspaces, customizing workspaces, workspace configuration
• Tool selection and configuration
• Selection tools and their use
• Layers including opacity, management, styles, transformations
• Text layers
• Adjustment layers
• Image enhancement, retouching and repair
• Image resolution, resampling and canvas size adjustments
• Adobe Bridge including metadata, keywords, filtering, collections, creating PDF files and web galleries
Instructor: Paul Venditti
Course cost: $279.00
Location: Polsky 451C
Number of classes: 4
Day of the week: Tuesday
Dates: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Class times: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
This class has either already started or is over. We will notify you of the next available class.
4 Class Meetings
Tue, September 10, 2013 - Tue, October 1, 2013
You currently have no item in your cart .