MRC Instrument Scheduling
First time users must visit the instruction page. Failure to follow schedule guidelines below, will result in loss of scheduled instrument time and possible loss of access to instruments. For information on capabilities, see Instrumentation page.
Time on the following instruments are available for walkup use and are scheduled using the Walkup Instrument Calendar. Mercury 300 (KNCL 119), Mercury 300 (GDYR 103a), NMRS-01 500 (GDYR 103a). You must be connected to the University network or via VPN to access the calendar.
Mercury 300 Schedule Guidelines:
- 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. max interval is 2x15 minute blocks.
- 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. max interval is a 2 hour block.
- 10:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. overnight run.
NMRS-01 500 Schedule Guidelines:
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. max interval is two 1 hour blocks.
- 8:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. overnight runs are permitted.
- Contact Dr. Venkat Dudipala to reserve entire weekend.
Time on the following instruments are assigned by the MRC Staff: INOVA 750, NMRS-02 500, INOVA 400, INOVA 200. The schedule for these instruments can be viewed on the Managed Instrument Calendar. For information on capabilities and use, visit the Instrumentation page. The nature and variety of experiments which are performed on these instruments require that time be scheduled 1 to 2 weeks in advance. Contact Dr. V. Dudipala KNCL 132c, for solution-state experiments.