- AGPA Home
- What are Polymers?
- Lesson Plan Library
- Best Teaching Practices
- Polymers in Your Classroom: Hands-on Learning with AGPA
- Come See Polymers in Action: Field Trips to Our College
- Video Resource Library
- Games, Multimedia, and More
- Professional Development Modules
- Ohio Science Standards
- Contact AGPA
- Other Polymer Links
Spectrum Akron Regional Science Olympiad
Welcome to the 2017 Spectrum Akron Regional Science Olympiad!
The 2017 Science Olympiad will be held on March 11, 2017
(The Ohio State Tournament will be held on Saturday, April 1, 2017)
Additional sponsorships provided by:
The University of Akron Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences
The University of Akron College of Education
The University of Akron College of Engineering
Akron Global Polymer Academy
Coaches and Participants, please check these pages regularly for updates:
- Rule Clarifications & Announcements
- Team / Coach / Competitor
- Event Supervisors / Proctors
Registration occurs at the Ohio State Level. Registration closes in December. Please visit: https://ohso.osu.edu/, where you will find the link to register.
Akron Regional's Tournament is limited to 24 teams in each division.
- Tentative Schedule 2017 [Excel] - Updated March 3, 2017 [minor change: Wright Flyer welcomes observers]
- Tentative Schedule 2017 [PDF] - Updated March 3, 2017 [minor change: Wright Flyer welcomes observers]
Map | Directions | Parking:
- 2017 Parking Pass [PDF]
- 2017 Campus Map [PDF]
- 2017 Driving Directions to UA [PDF] - Updated September 29
- 2017 Bus Parking [PDF] - Updated September 29
- Science Olympiad Photos 2013
- Science Olympiad Photos 2014
- Science Olympiad Photos 2015
- Science Olympiad Photos 2016
Please contact us at ARSciOly@uakron.edu for more information.