Department of Polymer Engineering
From left to right: Tsui-Hsun Lin, Setareh Niknezhad, Antonio Carrillo, Dr. Avraam Isayev, Todd Lewis, Rishi Kumar, Kaan Gunes, Nam Hyung Kim, Mike Morr
Nanotubes / Nanofiber
- Dr Changdo Jung
- Haifeng Shan
- Rishi Kumar
- Todd Lewis
Topic: 'Continuous ultrasonic extrusion for manufacturing of high performance polymer nanocomposites using Carbonnanotubes / Carbonnanofibers'
- Kaan Gunes - 'In-situ compatibilization of polyesters and liquid crystalline polymers with ultrasound'
- Dr Sarat K. Swain - 'Polymer / Clay nanocomposites prepared by continuous sonication process'
- Sergey Lapshin - 'Experimental and theoretical study of Polypropylene-clay nanocomposites prepared by using high power ultrasound'
B. Simulation Group
- Antonio Carrillo - 'Viscoelastic simulation of birefringence and residual stresses in gas-assisted injection moldings'
- Tsui-Hsun Lin - 'Injection molding in optical components'
- Nam Hyung Kim - 'Two-component co-injection and transfer molding of polymers: experiment and simulation'
C. Rubber Processing
- Ximei Sun - 'Continuous ultrasound devulcanization of Isoprene rubber'