Complete and proper enrollment requires submission of the following to the office:
- Registration, UA Liability Waiver, and Publicity Release Forms
(available online and in the office)
- Registration Fee $10.00 (new students only)
- Semester Fee (see schedule for each level)
A Placement Class is required for:
- New students ages 8 and up with previous ongoing dance training
- Students attending Dance Institute Summer Intensive only
The Placement class allows Dance Institute’s instructors and manager to determine in which level a student with training from another program would be appropriately scheduled within Dance Institute’s program. Placement Classes for students enrolling in Dance Institute for the Fall or Spring semester may be scheduled by contacting the office. Placement Classes for students enrolling in the Summer Intensive are held in February, April, and May, and may also be scheduled on an individual basis. The Placement Class Fee with Pre-Registration is $20.00. The Placement Class Fee without Pre-Registration is $30.00.
Students pre-register for classes by calling or emailing Dance Institute's office. Pre-Registration reserves a place for the student in their level.
Registration and Placement forms are available to be downloaded: