Requirements for full admission
- Bachelor of arts from an accredited institution of higher education
- Undergraduate GPA above 2.7
- TOEFL above 550 or ESL equivalent (international students only)
Three easy steps:
- Submit the application through Apply Yourself found at the Graduate School website. Include the application fee. When applying list your choice of degree as "Theatre Arts-Arts Administration." This will expedite the approval process. Graduate School procedures and application can be accessed at www.uakron.edu/gradsch. The phone number for Graduate Admissions is 330-972-7663.
- Have an official transcript from your undergraduate institution(s) sent to the UA Graduate School.
- Write and submit a 300-word statement of intent, summarizing your background and outlining your career goals.
- Note: The GRE is not required.
- Note: International students must submit TOEFL scores along with the application.
Two more easy steps:
- A personal interview, either in person or by phone is advisable, though not required.
- Three letters of recommendation are required. Recommendation forms may be found at the Graduate School website.
- Application for admission and financial aid must be complete (with fee) by March 15.
- Students will only be admitted for fall matriculation.