- Using your browser, go the following URL: http://labs.uakron.edu.
- Enter your UANetID and password and click Log On.
- Click on the Computer Icon of the specific Virtual Lab Pool you wish to use. NOTE: Depending upon your access, you may have multiple pools available – this example just shows one pool, Stats Lab. By default, if you only have access to one Virtual Lab Pool you will be automatically connected to that Virtual Lab.
- You will automatically be logged into Windows with your UANET ID and Password. It will take a minute or two to create a Windows profile on the VM, please be patient.
- Select the application you wish to use by double-clicking the icon on the desktop.