Steven Myers, Ph.D.
Fields: Econometrics, Labor Economics, Public Finance
- "Assessment of the Undergraduate Economics Major: A National Survey," (with Mike Nelson and Richard Stratton), forthcoming Journal of Economic Education.
- "E-Portfolios and Student Research in the Assessment of a Proficiency-based Major," (with Mike Nelson and Richard Stratton), Designing Effective Assessment: Principles and Profiles of Good Practice, Trudy Banta, Karen Black, and Elizabeth Jones (eds.),San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2009.
- "Assessing an Economics Program: Hansen Proficiencies, E-Portfolio and Undergraduate Research" (with Mike Nelson and Richard Stratton), International Review of Economics Education, Vol. 8, No. 1. June 2009.
- "Faculty Behavior, Grades, and Student Evaluations" (with Randall King and Richard Stratton). Journal of Economic Education 25 (Winter 1994): 5-15.
- "The Demand for Abortion by Unmarried Teenagers" (with Dennis Byrne and Randall King). American Journal of Economics and Sociology 51(April 1992): 223-35.
- "Short Term Labor Market Consequences of Teenage Pregnancy" (with Dennis Byrne and Randall King). Applied Economics 23 (December 1991): 1819-27.
- Ph.D., Ohio State University, 1980