- EconLit -- Access through the WebSPIRS database, connecting through The University of Akron's Bierce Library website.
- The JStor Project -- Online access to many journals including The American Economic Review, Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society, The Journal of Economic Perspectives, The Journal of Political Economy, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, and The Review of Economics and Statistics
- Economic Journals on the Web -- Potentially the most comprehensive list of economic journals available
- Lexis-Nexis Academic Universe -- Search all kinds of publications including major newspapers, reference materials, and government documents. May not be accessible outside Swarthmore network.
- National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) -- Papers and information on myriad subjects
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
- Population Index -- An index of international population literature
The following 3 links are links to the full-text of journals available through University of Akron Libraries, the OhioLINK Electronic Journal Center (EJC), and other OhioLINK periodical databases.