Youth Sport Day Camp
Sport Science Academy-Youth Sport Day Camp is designed to teach sport skill development in youth ages 5-12. Cooperative teachers and coaches provide a positive learning environment in which participants will enjoy learning basic sport skills and rules. Positive coaching will promote learning sport skills in a small group environment. Participants will be provided with feedback that will encourage individual sport skill development. All camp activities and programs have a focus on developing a healthy lifestyle in a positive sport and recreational environment.
» Daily Activities Include:
- Instructional sport sessions in baseball, softball, track/field, soccer, football, basketball, tennis, volleyball, golf and sport conditioning
- Aquatic instruction and free swimming
- Guest speakers
- Indoor and outdoor cooperative games with physical activity focus
- Wellness and nutrition sessions
June 17-21 and June 24-28, 2013
Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; Friday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
All activities will take place at UA athletics and recreational facilities
- $175 for one week, $325 for two weeks.
- Early Bird discount ($15) is available! Register by June 1 to receive this discount!
» How to Register
Contact Levi Nelson at email@example.com or Mike Duve at (330) 972-6351