Room 4 (Toddler, 21 months - 3 years)
Welcome to Room 4!
Room 4 is a full-time Toddler room for children 21 months to 3 years of age. It is one of two Toddler classes available at the Center.
Room 4 operates Monday-Friday 7:30 am-6:00 pm.
Children in the toddler program can be enrolled for full-time or part-time. Please refer to the tuition schedule for programming payment options.
A maximum of 12 children are enrolled in Room 4. The teacher: child ratio for Room 4 is 1:6.
|Melanie Christman, Head Teacher||Kara Fullwood, Teacher|
- Center for Urban and Higher Education
- Center for Literacy
- Center for Child Development
- Welcome from the Director
- Parent Resources
- Fee Schedule
- Meet the Center Personnel
- How Do I Find the Center for Child Development
- Clinic for Individual and Family Counseling