Room 5, Full-Day Preschool (3-5 years)
Welcome to Room 5!
Room 5 is one of two full-time Preschool rooms for children 3-5 years of age offered at the Center. Room 5 operates all year Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Children in the preschool program can be enrolled for full-time or part-time. Please refer to the tuition schedule for programming payment options.
Children in the preschool program are required to be toilet trained prior to enrollment. The maximum group size in our preschool program is 18 children. The teacher: child ratio for children aged 3-5 years is 1:9.
Head Teacher, Room 5
- Center for Urban and Higher Education
- Center for Literacy
- Center for Child Development
- Welcome from the Director
- Parent Resources
- Fee Schedule
- Meet the Center Personnel
- How Do I Find the Center for Child Development
- Clinic for Individual and Family Counseling