Please note - This page is currently being revised
About the Preschool Program
- The Preschool Program is available for children ages 3 to 5 years.
- Children must be toilet trained prior to enrollment.
- The Preschool classrooms are full-time or part-time; the Pre-Kindergarten classroom is full-time only.
- A maximum of 18 children can be in attendance at any given time in Preschool rooms. Our teacher-to-child ratio for Preschool Rooms is 1:9.
- The classrooms are in operation during the academic year only (August-May). Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- If summer enrollment is desired, children must be registered for our Summer Camps.
The Creative Curriculum® framework is designed to meet the specific needs of your child. Children are provided a variety of approaches that help support growth in all developmental domains and specific content areas. Learning occurs throughout daily planned investigations and play-based activities. Teachers also use assessments and classroom observations to help create an individual learning plan for your child.
What Children Are Learning
- Social Studies
- The Arts
- Health and Safety
- Physical Skills