Registration Now Open!
DigiCamp for Teachers: High Tech Adventures
Friday, June 29 – Sunday, July 1, 2012 at The University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
Cost of camp $275 and includes:
- 3 days and 2 nights
- Double occupancy room (single room can be purchased for an additional $30)
- All meals and beverages: 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, and 2 dinner
- Learning activities and instructional materials
- Outing to Canal Park for Akron Aeros (Cleveland Indians AA affiliate) v. the Richmond Flying Squirrels
You will need to bring:
- iPad or tablet computer
- Smart phone
A limited number of devices will be available for lending. Request equipment on application form.
Overnight accommodations in the Honors Complex: Located near the heart of the campus, the Honors Complex is a six-floor residence hall in single and double occupancy rooms. Double occupancy rooms have a private bathroom. Side-by-side single rooms share a bathroom. The complex has two elevators, air conditioning and Ethernet and wireless Internet. The Honors Complex is on the corner of Buchtel and College Streets, near the new Arts & Science building.
- Camp registration for Double-occupancy $275
- Camp registration for Single-occupancy $305
- Camp registration with no overnight $250
Space is limited to 100 participants, Register now to secure your spot!
- Complete the ONLINE TEACHER APPLICATION FORM
- Complete the ONLINE PAYMENT FORM
- 8 weeks or more before = 100% refund less $25 admin fee
- 7 weeks or more before = 75% refund less $25 admin fee
- 6 weeks or more before = 50% refund less $25 admin fee
- 4 weeks or more before = 25% refund less $25 admin fee
- Less than one month before camp begins = no refund