Getting close to graduation?
Check out Graduation Services. There you will find forms you may need, an activities calendar, as well as other pertinent graduation information.
- Honor medallions are distributed when you pick up graduation tickets. This is also the time to question your honors designation.
- Honors are based on your last semester’s grade point average.
- Your true honors designation will appear on your diploma and transcripts.
- For information on tickets (how many & availability), visit the Graduation Services page
- Honorary Society Cords
- Follow up with the organization’s adviser to secure them.
- Also, you need to follow up with the Commencement Office to determine how many medallions or cords can be worn.
Finally, don’t forget to follow up with the Career Center. They provide services and resources to help you with your career decisions and to connect you with opportunities such as:
- Resume and Cover Letter advice and critiques
- Full-time Employment opportunities
- Interview consultation and mock interview sessions
- Assist in the exploration of career options and develop a comprehensive job search plan
- Registration in RooLink, an electronic career account with access to thousands of jobs (local, regional, and national), employer contacts for networking, career research information, on-campus interviews, etc.
- And much more!
Their services are offered year round to students from any academic major, as well as to Akron alumni.