Procedures for filing a letter of appeal to the Student Teaching Committee:
- Your overall GPA and your Content GPA.
- Your OAE/Praxis scores for each time you have taken the test and the dates that you have taken the test.
- A rationale as to why the Committee should allow you to proceed with student teaching, when this student teaching prerequisite has not been met.
- Attach a copy of your OAE/Praxis registration showing the date you are rescheduled to take the OAE/Praxis or the date when you are scheduled to take the test for the first time.
- Attach a signed letter or email from a University faculty member who has observed your teaching in the field which provides a rationale why you should or should not be permitted to student teach without taking or passing the OAE/Praxis.
Ms. Wendy Jewell
Phone: (330) 972-7987
Fax: (330) 972-2517
Mrs. Barbara Baltrinic
Phone: (330) 972-5427