To be eligible to student teach, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted to the College of Education.
- Completion of all program requirements.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of a 2.5 or above.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of a 2.5 or above in your content area(s).
- In your professional education coursework you cannot have a grade below a C-. Any Professional educational coursework with a C- or below must be retaken.
- Passing scores on all of your content areas for the Ohio Assessment for Educators (OAE).
- Passing OAE scores turned in to the Office of Student Teaching by the required deadline.
- Clean FBI and BCI report.
- Submission of completed student teaching application by required deadline.
- Approval from the Student Teaching committee.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Ms. Wendy Jewell
Phone: (330) 972-7987
Fax: (330) 972-2517
Mrs. Barbara Baltrinic
Phone: (330) 972-5427