What is a University Supervisor?
An accomplished teacher who serves as a liaison between the university and the classroom setting. Assists the student teacher in developing competency through observation and feedback. The University Supervisor is the link between the student teacher, mentor, and the university.
Important Dates and Information
- Important dates you should know
- Recommended Weekly Teaching Schedule
- Recommended Teacher Candidate Mentoring Model
- Models of Co-teaching
- AYA Student Teachers
- Non-AYA Student Teachers
- What is expected of a Supervisor?
- Checklist of what materials Supervisors need to turn in
- Student Teaching Evaluation: Final Score Sheet
- Survey by University Supervisor (to be completed by University Supervisor)
- Action plan
- Lesson plan
- Student teacher observation form
- Student teacher observation note taking form
- UA Travel/Mileage Policy
- Instructions for completing the new mileage expense report