Computer Literacy Assessment
One of the criteria for admission to the College of Education is basic computer literacy. The Computer Literacy Assessment is offered in Zook Hall Room 435. No appointment is necessary. If you have questions about the test, please call (330) 972-5316 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
About the Test
- Bring a valid photo ID with you when you come to take the test.
- Have your own working e-mail address for this assessment (hotmail, aol, uakron, yahoo, etc.).
- There is NO CHARGE for the assessment.
- Take it on either a Macintosh or PC.
- Average time to take the test: 30 minutes.
- Scoring of the test is "Pass" or "Fail." You may miss up to 4 items on the assessment and still pass.
- You may retake the assessment one time if you fail it on the first attempt.
What skills are tested?
Our staff in Zook ITS is here to help. Whether you call, email or Skype, we'll do our best help you resolve your technology issue.
Phone: (330) 972-5316
You can Skype with us! Contact: zookits
Zook Technology Classrooms
- Macintosh Lab (Zook 328)
- PC Lab (Zook 335)
- Smart Studio 401A
- Smart Studio 401B
Other Labs on Campus