Faculty and Staff News & Resources
Conference Room Reservation
There are 9 meeting rooms of varying sizes available at Zook. Some are appropriate for committee meetings, and the smaller rooms are good for private meetings with students.
Small meeting rooms - Up to 4 people, whiteboard only, no technology provided
- Room 306
- Room 310
- Room 408
- Room 412
- Room 207 - 8 people, whiteboard, projector upon request
- Room 226 - 10 people, Smartboard, projector
- Room 321 - 10 people, Smartboard, projector
- Room 424 - 10 people, Smartboard, projector
- Room 434 - 12 people, Smartboard, projector (permission required)
View the schedule and reserve a room using these instructions. These are the same instructions used previously for booking a conference room in Zook.
Note: Due to University policy regarding classroom usage, conference rooms may not be used for classes.
Logins and Support
- COE Tech Support - (330) 972-5316
- Curriculum Proposal System
- EMPCenter Log in
- Sharepoint - currently undergoing renovation
College Organization & Governance
- COE Bylaws (rev. 2015)
- Conceptual Framework (2009)
- Conceptual Framework Proficiencies
- Unit Assessment Handbook (2009)
- Graduate Faculty Criteria by Department
- Graduate Faculty Appointment
- Graduate Faculty Application (for FT, tenure-track graduate faculty)
- Ad Hoc Temporary Grad Faculty Application
- Retention, Tenure, and Promotion
- Merit Guidelines
- Individualized Study Sheet (uploaded 8-10-16)
- Master's Thesis Defense Report
- Ohio Transfer Articulation Guide (TAG) - Transfer module for education
- Program Course Distribution Forms - Located in Sharepoint; faculty only, login required
- Professional Attributes Scale (Red Alert)
- Forms for Students
- Student PCD Program Change Form
Research and Grants
- All policies and forms related to travel can be found on the Controller's website
Workshop Proposal Form
Honorary organizations honor five faculty
On Thursday, March 16th at 5pm in Student Union Ballroom B, the three oldest honorary organizations on campus, Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK), the National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH), and Mortar Board will host PASSION, a reception to recognize five outstanding faculty members for their dedication to students, to the University, and to the greater Akron community.
Among those to be honored is Prof. Larry Weigle from the LeBron James Family Foundation College of Education.
Honorees will share their professional journeys, how they discovered their academic passions, and how they believe students and faculty can engage as part of the educational experience.
ODK, NRHH, and Mortar Board invite all to join in our recognition of these outstanding faculty and in the celebration of their excellent work.
If you have questions regarding Tk20, please contact us at (330) 972-5316, or by using the Online Help Form.
Available in Zook 238
Summer hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Spring 2017 hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.