Stacey L. Buser
Senior Clinical Instructor
Sport Science & Wellness Education
College of Education, The University of Akron
- Kornspan, A. S. & Buser, S. (2003, October). Job opportunities in cardiac rehabilitation: Prevalence of mental health practitioners working in cardiac rehabilitation facilities. Poster session presented at the annual meeting of the Association for the Advancement of Applied Sport Psychology, Philadelphia, PA.
- Buser, S. , DiCesaro, S. & Herold, K. (2005, January) Tech-Prep as a Method of Recruiting Experienced Athletic Training Students. Poster session presented at the annual meeting of the National Athletic Trainer’s Association Education Conference, Dallas, TX.
- Prevention and Treatment of Physical Active Related Injuries. (2005). Student Recreation & Wellness Center ZipOff presentation.
- OATA Student Program, Controlling what you can control: The Importance of choosing your attitude, Fish Philosophy, 2005.
- Akron Marathon Presentation, Getting Hydrated: Dehydration and Athletes, 2005.
- Summa Women’s Health Fair, Sit up Straight, 2006.
- The University of Akron, Institute for Teaching and Learning, Student Outcomes Assessment of Clinical Skills Mastery in Allied Health Majors, 2006.
- L.C. Smith, S.A. Mroczkowski, S. Buser, S. Bemis, R. Otterstetter. Effect of Thermotherapy and Cryotherapy on Muscle Hypertrophy and Muscle Contraction Force Following Resistance Training. Poster submitted for presentation at ACSM National Conference - June 2008.
- R. Otterstetter, L.C. Smith, S.A. Mroczkowski, L. Murray, S. Buser. (2009, June). Effects of gender and different temperature modalities on contraction force following a resistance exercise program. Abstract submitted for presentation at ACSM National Conference.
- Buser, S., Kappler, R., Otterstetter, R., & Herold, K. (2009, October) Best Practices: Athletic Healthcare Collaborative Programming Among The University of Akron and Partnerships. Presentation presented at the NCPN National Career Pathways Network Annual Conference Atlanta, Georgia.