Sandra C. Coyner Ed.D.
Interim Associate Dean; Professor
Educational Foundations & Leadership
- Jensrud, Q., & Coyner, S. C. (Spring 2008). Millennial students’ perceptions of leader attribute gender neutrality. The University of Akron College of Education - $3,750.
- Coyner, S. C., & Moore Gardner, M. (Spring 2007). A continuing trend? Millennial characteristics in graduate students. The University of Akron College of Education - $2,475.
- Zachariah, S., Buser, S., Coyner, S., Forawi, S., Prieto, L. Integrating handhelds into our work. Awarded August 2003. The University of Akron College of Education - $20,000
- Broadway, F. S., Coyner, S. C., Foos, A. M., McConell, D. A., & Owens, K. D. Project TIMS (Teaching Inquiry in Mathematics and Science). Awarded September 2000. Ohio Board of Regents SUSTAIN Phase 3 - $120,000
- Coyner, S. C. School-to-work integration project: A systematic professional development program. Awarded February 2000. Ohio State University Research Foundation - $9,520
- Coyner, S. C. & McCann, P. L. Competencies of two-year college technical instructors and technical trainers: Similarities and differences. Awarded July 1, 2000. The University of Akron College of Education - $2,000
Grants Not Funded
- Mudrey-Camino, R., Coyner, S., Moore Gardner, M. NEA Grant – Development of Departmental International Student Internship/Work Study Program. Submitted to NEA Summer 2008 - $5,000
- Pachnowski, L., Coyner, S., Reed, C., Zhu, J. Teacher Quality Mathematics Partnership (TQMP). Submitted Fall 2003 – $2,413,931
- Hirschbuhl, J., Coyner, S. C., & McCann, P. L. Technology initiatives: Connecting Teaching & Learning. Submitted Spring 2002 - $108,055