Matthew F. Juravich
Matthew F. Juravich Dr.
Sport Science & Wellness Education
College of Education, The University of Akron
Babiak, K., Mills, B., Tainsky, S. & Juravich, M. (2012). An investigation into professional athlete philanthropy: Why charity is part of the game. Journal of Sport Management, 26, 159-176.
- Juravich, M. & Babiak, K. Examining Executives in the North American Professional Sport Context: Upper Echelons as Determinants of Performance. (Manuscript in preparation). Planned submission to the Journal of Sport Management, Fall 2012.
- Juravich, M. & Babiak, K. Examining individual organizational citizenship behaviors, task performance, and leadership in sport organizations applying an emotional intelligence lens: A conceptual model. (Manuscript under revision). Planned submission to the Sport Management Review, Fall 2012.
- Babiak, K., Lee, S.P., Heinze, K., & Juravich, M. A foundation for winning: Athletes, charity, and social responsibility. In Paramio, J., Babiak, K., & Walters, G. (Editors). The Handbook of Corporate Social Responsibility in Sport: Principles and Practice. Routledge. (Anticipated publication date: October 2012).
- Karam, E. P., Nahrgang, J. D., DeRue, D. S., Humphrey, S. E., & Juravich, M. The impact of leadership on organizational justice: A meta analysis. (Manuscript in progress). To be submitted to the Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Lee, S. P., Heinze, K., Babiak, K. & Juravich, M. Athlete philanthropy: Motives, drivers, and intentions. (Manuscript in progress). To be submitted to the Journal of Sport Management.
- DeRue, D. S. & Juravich, M. Leadership and Language: An experimental analysis. (Research in progress). To be submitted to the Journal of Experimental Psychology.
- DeRue, D. S. & Juravich, M. Performance trajectories in North American professional sport: An examination of the relationship between contract incentives and individual performance. (Research in progress). To be submitted to the Journal of Applied Psychology.