Alan Kornspan, Ph.D.
Alan S. Kornspan Ed.D.
Sport Science & Wellness Education
College of Education, The University of Akron
- Hunka, N. (2011). Pedometer Use as a Motivational Tool for Increased Physical Activity in Bariatric Surgery Patients.
- Bebie, K. (2010). A Description Study on the Relationship Between an Initial Physical Education Teacher Education Program and Employment Longevity.
- Kulich, L. (2009). The English Reading Development of Karen Children Using the Fluency Development Lesson in an Intensive English Language Program: Three Descriptive Case Studies.
- Kaltenbaugh, L. (2008). A Study of Job Satisfaction Among Campus Recreation Administrators at Four-Year Public and Private Institutions.
- Mallin, J. (2007). Social Pressure and Body Image as Contributors to Eating Habits Among Collegiate Women Athletes.
- Kulics, J. (2006). An Analysis of the Academic Behaviors and Beliefs of Division I Student Athletes and Academic Administrators: The Impact of the Increased Percentage Toward Degree Requirements.
- Jackson, C. (2006). Measuring the Impact of Title IX for Women of Color: The case of The University of Akron.
- Crabill, T. (2012). Teaching Methods of Expert College Soccer Coaches.
- Everhart, C. (2007). An In-depth Analysis of the Use of Football Video Technology: A Study of College Football Video Coordinators.
Master's Problem Adviser
- Chinyere, R. (2010). Analyzing the Student-Athlete Experience.
Master's Thesis Committees
- Carpenter, C. (2009). Perspective differences of teacher leadership in teacher education undergraduate curriculum: A comparative analysis of pre-service physical education majors and other content areas.
Honors Project Adviser
- Hackley, J. (2011). Actual and Preferred Coaching Feedback of Track and Field Collegiate Athletes.
- Newhouse, N. (2011). Distinguishing a Correlation Between Athletic Department Structures and Football Revenue Among NCAA Division I FBS Schools.
- Robinson, M. (2010). Division I Collegiate Athletes’ Mental Coping Ability in Relation to Parental Pressures.
- Elmore, S. (2008). An Investigation of Team Cohesion in Women's Collegiate Sport Teams.
Honors Project Reader
- Cline, B. (2011). Athletic Facilities and Recruiting on a College Campus: A study of a large Midwestern NCAA Division I university.
- Baisch, B. (2010). The Educational Philosophies of Preservice and Inservice Physical Education Teachers.