Alan Kornspan, Ph.D.
Alan S. Kornspan Ed.D.
Sport Science & Wellness Education
College of Education, The University of Akron
Additional grants may be found in the compete vita.
- Received funding from University of Akron College of Education for, “The Work and Influence of John Lawther on the Field of Sport Psychology: An Historical Analysis”, $400 for fiscal year 2010-2011.
- Received funding from the University of Akron Institute for Teaching and Learning, $138.90 for fiscal year 2009.
- Received funding from the University of Minnesota, Clarke C. Chambers Travel Fellowship for history of sport psychology research, $500 for fiscal year 2006-2007.
- Received funding from the College of Education Dean’s Office for “College of Education Faculty Research Mentoring Program”, $1,000 for September 2003 – August 2004.
- Received funding from University of Akron Faculty Research Grant Committee for, “The development of the field of sport psychology: An in-depth comprehensive historical analysis”, $8,000 for Summer 2003.
- Received Friends of the University Library Grant from the Friends of the University Library to update video collection for sport/science coaching for the University of Akron Libraries, $500 dollars for fiscal year 2003-2004.