Mary Jo MacCracken
Mary Jo MacCracken Ph.D.
Sport Science & Wellness Education
College of Education, The University of Akron
2010-2013 ($27,000 funded)
- OAHPERD (2012-2013) (in review)
- Midwest Youth Tennis & Education Foundation 2012-2013 (in review)
- USTA Serves (national) 2012-2013 (funded)
- Served as a consultant for Kay Park
- Served as a consultant for the East Akron Community House
- Murphy Family Foundation (submitted by Ellen Perdyn)
- College of Education grant for longitudinal research on SPAS-C
2000-2010 ($752,354 funded)
- Mobile AllStars Combating Diabetes (MacD) funded $20,000 by the USTA Serves, foundation arm of the United States Tennis Association.
- Mobile AllStars Combating Diabetes (Project MacD) (Funded $328,554 from 2006-2009) by the Ohio Commission on Minority Health
- Healthy Lifestyles Inside and Out (HLIO) Funded $400,000 from 2000-2002 by the Ohio Commission on Minority Health.
- Faculty grants, College of Education ($4,000)