Victor E. Pinheiro Ph.D.
Professor; Department Chair
Sport Science & Wellness Education
College of Education, The University of Akron
Thesis/Dissertation/Student Research Directed
- Everhart, C. (2007). In Depth Analysis of Division I-A College Football Video Technology: A Study of College Football Video Coordinators. Thesis: The University of Akron
- Streicher, M. (2007). Kinematic Comparison of Marker Set Techniques Used in Biomechanical Analysis of the Pitching Motion. Thesis: The University of Akron
- Singh, A. (2005). Effect of Plyometric Training on Jumping Ability of Volleyball Players. Dissertation: Banaras Hindu University, India, Board of Examiners
- Gullia, G. (2005). Prosthetic Foot Gait Deviance Qualitative Diagnosis: Flex-Foot Ceterus and Sach.
- Harvey, J. (2001). The Effects of Performance Goal Discrepancy and Progress Rate Feedback on Task Satisfaction, Goal Commitments and Persistence: How One’s Self Concept Makes a Difference. Dissertation: The University of Akron
- Ahmed, K. (2002). Comparative Investigation of Performance of Jumpers in Relation to Physical, Physiological and Anthropometrical Measures of S. A. I. Athlete’s Dissertation: Banaras Hindu University, India. Board of Examiners.
- Donohew, B. (1997). Experts’ Problems Diagnosing Live Performance. National Presentation.
- Farrell, F. (1996). Test of Ackerman’s Model of Skill Acquisition. Dissertation: The University of Akron.
- Corl, S. F. (1995). A Description of the Problem-Solving Abilities and Attitudes of High and Low Vivid Images Among College Developmental Students. (Co-Chair) Dissertation: The University of Akron.
- Gilliland, M. (1992). Qualitative Method of Analyzing Motor Skills. National Presentation