Mark D. Shermis Ph.D.
- TestPrep, 2005-present.
- CECOR Program, School of Nursing, The University of Texas at Austin. Consulting on measurement, research design, and statistical analysis for a federally funded grant designed to train hospital administrators in how to conduct research, 1988-1992.
- Moody Scholars Program, School of Nursing, The University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston). Conduct faculty in-service training on measurement, research design, and statistical analysis, 1988-1992.
- Department of Computer Science, Carnegie-Mellon University. Project title: Developing and Assessing State-of-the-Art Integrated Programming Environments. Grant funded by the National Science Foundation, 1987.
- Veterans Administration Project on Computer Literacy, 1983-1984.
- PicturePages, Inc. project on the development of educational computer software for pre-schoolers, 1983-1984.