You now have the option of taking courses in one of three ways: in a traditional, face-to-face classroom; in a web-enhanced class using Springboard; or as an totally online course. The flexibility of online learning is empowering, but be sure to consider the unique aspects of this type of learning. These questions and answers can help you determine if online learning is for you!
More resources to explore:
We offer 7 programs via online delivery!
- Assessment and Evaluation
- BS in Teaching and Training Technical Professionals (degree completion program online)
- MS in Teaching and Training Technical Professionals
- Certificate in Teaching and Training Technical Professionals
- MA in Instructional Technologies
- Certificate in E-Learning
- Certificate in Assessment and Evaluation
Offering more programs via alternative methods (e.g., fully online, through distance education classrooms, and through blended means) better meets the needs of today's students.