For More Information
Please visit the Office of Student Services in Zook 207. Our preadmission advisers are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about the University and all College of Education programs.
- Pre-admission Advisers
- Admission to Teacher Licensure programs
- Admission to Other Education-related programs
- Financial Aid/Scholarship Information
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- Online Learning
- Outreach & Professional Learning
- Student Teaching & Field Experiences
- Woodrow Wilson Ohio Teaching Fellowship
About Our Undergraduate Programs
We pride ourselves on providing engaged learning for our students, in all of our career options. The emphasis on active learning is best seen in the field when students bring all of their classroom knowledge into practice, whether it be through field experiences, practica, internships, or student teaching.
We offer an amazing breadth of undergraduate majors to suit your career choice. Our bachelor's degree options lead to careers in teaching at the Pre-K through 12th grade level, teaching and training technical professionals, and sport science and wellness education.
Careers in Pre-K-12 Education
- Learn about each of our teacher preparation programs and the required coursework.
- Admission to Teacher Licensure Programs.
- Questions? Visit our Office of Student Services, where you'll find our outstanding advisers.
- Visit the Department of Curricular & Instructional Studies.
- Explore the teaching occupation
Careers in Teaching and Training Technical Professionals (TTTP)
- Becoming an Adult Educator (Teaching and Training Technical Professionals)
- Application Process and application
- The courses specific to TTTP majors are available online
- Visit the Department of Education Foundations & Leadership