UA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
WOMEN IN ENGINEERING
The Women in Engineering Program at The University of Akron will serve as a catalyst for increasing the number of women in engineering through the following strategic goals.
- Recruit women into The University of Akron’s College of Engineering.
- Retain and graduate female undergraduate and graduate students.
- Develop and empower highly qualified and professionally responsible women engineers.
- Form strategic partnerships between The Women in Engineering Program, campus-wide departments, the community and industry.
Heidi Cressman, Director
Women in Engineering Program
The University of Akron
Akron, OH 44325-3901
Sarah Roth, a chemical engineering graduate student discusses her summer internship studying propellant slosh dynamics. Video produced and provided by NASA.
- Engineer Girl
- National Engineer's Week
- Society of Women Engineers (National)
- Society of Women Engineers (Akron Chapter)
- Try Science
- American Society of Civil Engineer Kids Page
- Engineer Your Life
- Scholarships for Women
- Curiosity Machine
- Beyond Rigor
- Teach Engineering
- Canteen Girl
- PBS Learning Media
- I Was Wondering