Check out these dynamic interviews from 2012's Volume Four Rubbertop Review!
Michael Goroff in conversation with John Simmons Short Fiction Award winner Josh Rolnick
David Giffels in conversation with songwriter Dan Auerback of the Grammy Award winning band The Black Keys
Calling All Writers!
Rubbertop Review is an annual literary journal looking for excellent craftsmanship in fiction, poetry, creative nonfiction, art, and anything beyond. We solely consider the quality of writing and the passion for the craft.
Submissions are accepted October 1 - April 1
When submitting please keep to the following guidelines:
- All authors are able to submit one entry per genre (poetry excluded)
- Up to 7 poems can be submitted per author
- Short Fiction and Creative Nonfiction are not to exceed 4,000 words
- One-Act Plays are not to exceed 10 pages
- All art must be available in print-quality format
All questions and concerns may be addressed to the Editor-In-Chief: firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are a small journal, please respect our ability to only give payment of one (1) contributor's copy for accepted pieces.
We look forward to reading your work.
Submit your best work here!
For details about obtaining copies, please e-mail Professor Eric Wasserman, Rubbertop's faculty advisor: email@example.com
- Editor-in-Chief: Jacob Euteneuer
- Fiction Editors: Morgan Hall LaVallee, Nicholas Reali & Andrew Wehmann
- Poetry Editors: Holly Brown, Nathan Kemp & Rebecca Ligon
- Creative Non-fiction Editors: Abi Bechtel & Jaclyn Geier
Any questions about the contest may be sent to Rubbertop Editor-in-Chief Jacob Euteneuer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rubbertop Faculty Advisor Eric Wasserman at EW22@uakron.edu.
Check out our facebook page and the new Rubbertop site.