What is PTFC?
- The Part time Faculty Committee has been active in the Faculty Senate since 2011
- A standing committee of the Faculty Senate that is charged with proposing rules, requirements, and procedures to the Faculty Senate that improve the working conditions for Part time Faculty
- Members are assigned by the Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate
How To Contact?
Please contact our Chair, Shannon Osorio.
How To Participate?
- Membership nomination is open to any member of The University of Akron Faculty (appointments by the Faculty Senate Executive Committee)
- Visitors are always welcome
- Part time Faculty members are needed from all University of Akron colleges!
Contact our Chairperson, Shannon Osorio, for more details on our meeting dates and times.
Chair, Shannon Osorio (330) 972-7486(330) 972-7486
Schrank Hall North 460
(Mail: Zip +4910)
Voice: (330) 972-7896(330) 972-7896
Fax: (330) 972-4949