Faculty in Child/Family Development
Pamela A. Schulze, Ph.D.
Ph.D. (2000) University of Connecticut, Family Studies,
M.A. (1997) University of Connecticut, Human Development & Family Relations
B.A. (1991) Southeastern Louisiana University, Psychology
2004 Certified in Family and Consumer Sciences (CFCS)
- Child Development
- Poverty and Family Development
- Parent-Infant Interaction
- Cultural Variations in Parenting Beliefs
- Service Learning
- Student Self-efficacy
Shannon Zentall, Ph.D.
Ph.D. (2009) University of Notre Dame
M.A. (1999) The Ohio State University
B.A. (1997) Indiana University
- Parent-Infant Attachments
- Socio-emotional Development in Infancy and Early Childhood
- Motivation in Early Childhood
- Parenting and Marital Adjustment
Sabine Gerhardt, Psy.D., M.A., CFCS
Associate Professor, Early Childhood Development
Mrs. Sally Antonucci
Visiting College Lecturer, Child & Family Development
Mrs. Theresa Norwood
Visiting College Lecturer, Child Development
David Witt, Ph.D.
Susan Witt, Ph.D.
Child & Family Development