College Goal Sunday
Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014
Why should I attend?
College Goal Sunday is a free program that helps students and parents complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is a required form to apply for all federal aid programs, many state aid programs, and even institutional aid programs, which can help pay for your higher education opportunities.
The FAFSA website is www.fafsa.gov.
What should I bring?
- Your IRS 1040 tax return and W2s
- Your parents' IRS 1040 tax return and W2s
- Social Security Card and driver's license
- Any other benefit and income information
- The University of Akron Medina County University Center, 6300 Technology Lane, Medina.
- Wayne College Holmes County Higher Education Center, located at 88-B East Jackson St., Millersburg.
Register online at www.ohiocollegegoalsunday.org or call 1-800-233-6734
When Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014 at 2 p.m.
Where Simmons Hall, 277 E. Buchtel Avenue
Parking Free. Park in the North Campus Parking Deck next to Simmons Hall