Apply for Loans
Complete the application process each year to be considered for the following loans.
Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans
- Complete the FAFSA by December 1
PLUS Loans (Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students)
- Apply for a PLUS loan at studentloans.gov
- The parent applying for the loan must sign into studentloans.gov with the FSA ID (username and password) they used to sign the FAFSA. Be sure the parent is signed into studentloans.gov when applying for the PLUS loan, not the student. This is a common error and will delay our ability to process your PLUS loan application.
- Apply for a GradPLUS loan at studentloans.gov
- Apply and accept Private Loans through FASTChoice
- A list of recommended lenders is provided through FASTChoice
- Review Information regarding Private Student Loans