SUCCESS Scholarship Program terms and conditions
- Scholars must be fully admitted, enrolled as a full time undergraduate student completing 12 credit hours or more each semester, both fall and spring.
- Scholars must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress toward a degree.
- Scholars will participate in advising and events for SUCCESS Scholars and maintain good academic standing.
- Scholars will participate in all program social, educational, peer mentoring and advising meetings; participate and/or complete internship(s), projects and presentations connected with the SUCCESS Scholarship Program.
- Additional requirements for Scholars include participation in surveys, interviews or other methods to collect data pertinent to the administration of the program.
- Scholarship award is renewable, based on program participation and availability of funding.
- The scholarship can be used to pay for UA tuition, fees, housing, etc. Scholarships may not be used to pay for charges being billed by another institution.
- If you elect to not enroll at UA during the academic year this award is offered to you, you will forfeit all scholarship eligibility for this program.
- Participate fully in the SUCCESS Scholarship Program.