Scroll To Top
Select Recent Publications
- La0.6Sr0.4Co0.2Fe0.8O3 Perovskite: A Stable Anode Catalyst for Direct Methane Solid Oxide Fuel Cells, J. Mirzababaei and Steven S. C. Chuang, Catalysts (in press) 2014
- Fast pyrolysis of coconut biomass – An FTIR study, Tritti Siengchum, Mathew Isenberg, Steven S.C. Chuang, Fuel, In Press.
- Electroless Plated Cu-Ni Anode Catalyst for Natural Gas Solid Oxide Fuel Cells, A. Rismanchian, J. Mirzababaei, and Steven S. C. Chuang, Catalysis Today (in press) 2014
- Porous Poly(vinyl alcohol) Composite Membranes for Immobilization of Glucose Oxidase, E. Mojica1, M. Lohrasbi, and Steven S. C. Chuang, Topic in Catalysis (in press) 2014.
- In-situ infrared study of the synthesis of polyaniline under acid and neutral pH, M. Lohrasbi, N. Hedayat, and Steven S. C. Chuang, Topic in Catalysis (in press) 2014.
- The effect of reduction of pretreated NiO-ZnO catalysts on the water-gas shift reaction for hydrogen production as studied by in situ DRIFTS/MS, D. Tang and Steven S. C. Chuang, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 39, 788-797, 2014,
- In Situ Pulse Diffuse Reflection Infrared Fourier Transform Spectroscopy (DRIFTS) Mass Spectrometry Study of the Water-Gas Shift Reaction on Nickel(II) Oxide-Zinc(II) Oxide Catalysts, D. Tang and Steven S. C. Chuang, Applied Spectroscopy, 68, (2), 238-244, 2014.
- Probing the Adsorption/Desorption of CO2 on Amine Sorbents by Transient Infrared Studies of Adsorbed CO2 and C6H6 , W. C. Wilfong, Industrial Eng. Chemistry Research, 53 (11), 4224-4231, 2014.
- The nature of adsorbed CO2 and amine sites on the immobilized amine sorbents regenerated by industrial boiler steam, M. Isenberg and Steven S. C. Chuang, Industrial Eng. Chemistry Research, 52 (35), 12530-12539, 2013.
- Infrared Study of Strongly and Weakly Adsorbed CO2 on Fresh and Oxidatively Degraded Amine Sorbents, C. S. Srikanth and Steven S. C. Chuang, J. Physical Chem. C., 117 (18), 9196–9205, 2013.
- Tanshinones Inhibit Amyloid Aggregation by Amyloid-β Peptide, Disaggregate Amyloid Fibrils, and Protect Cultured Cells, Q. Wang, X. Yu, K. Patal, R. Hu, Steven S. C. Chuang, G. Zhang, and J. Zheng. ACS Chem. Neurosci., 4 (6), 1004–1015, 2013.
- Fast pyrolysis of coconut biomass – an FTIR study, Tritti Siengchum, Mathew Isenberg, and Steven S.C. Chuang, Fuel, 105, 559-565, 2013.
- Role of Methanol Sacrificing Reagent in the Photocatalytic Evolution of Hydrogen, F. Guzman, Steven S. C. Chuang, and C. Yang, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. In press.
- Spectroscopic Investigation on Oxidative Degradation of Silica-supported Amine Sorbents for CO2 Capture, C. S. Srikanth and Steven S. C. Chuang, ChemSusChem. In press.
- Silica-supported Amine Catalysts for Carbon-Carbon Addition Reactions, Ernesto S. Mojica, C. S. Srikanth and Steven S. C. Chuang, Topics in Catalysis, 55, 580-586, 2012.
- Analysis of Gas Products from Direct Utilization of Carbon in a Solid Oxide Fuel Cell, T. Siengchum, F Guzman, Steven S.C. Chuang, Journal of Power Sources, 213, 375–381, 1 Sept. 2012.
- Conversion of Syngas to Fuels, in Handbook of Climate Change Mitigation, pp 1606-1619, Eds. Wei-Yin Chen John Seiner, Toshio Suzuki, and Maximilian Lackner. Springer, New York, Dordrecht Heidelberg, London, 2012.
- Static and Dynamic Hydrogen Adsorption on Pt/AC and MOF-5, A. Chien and S. S. C. Chuang, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 36, 6022-6030, 2011.
- Direct Use of Sulfur-Containing Coke on a Ni-Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia Anode Solid Oxide Fuel Cell, F. Guzman, R. Singh, and S. S. C. Chuang, Energy Fuels, 25, 2179-2186, 2011.
- Effect of Gas Flow Rates and Boudouard Reactions on the Performance of Ni/YSZ Anode-supported Solid Oxide Fuel Cells with Solid Carbon Fuels, A. Chien and S. S. C. Chuang. Journal of Power Sources, 2011, 196, 4719-4723.
- In Situ Infrared Study of the Role of PEG in Stabilizing Silica-supported Amine for CO2 Capture, J. Tanthana and S.S. C. Chuang, ChemSusChem, 2010, 3, 957-964.
- Performance and Byproduct Analysis of Coal Gas Solid Oxide Fuel Cell, R. Singh, F. Guzman, R. Khatri, and S. S. C. Chuang, Energy Fuels, 2010: 24, 1176-1183.