Your Degree. Your Way.
We are making it easier for you to earn a degree or a certificate by providing more evening, weekend, online and combined programs that fit your schedule. See note below.
Flexible programs that fit your schedule
All courses in the degree programs below are available evenings, weekends and/or online. Of course, we offer more than 300 degree programs, with many courses available on evenings, weekends and online.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in the following majors – Corporate Finance, Financial Services, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Information Systems Management, Marketing Management and Sales Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Organizational Supervision
- Communication/Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication in Organizational Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication in Public Relations
- Bachelor of Science in Teaching and Training Technical Professionals (degree completion program online)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Teaching and Training Technical Professionals
- Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Computing Applications (junior/senior level through UA; first two years through Lorain County Community College)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems Networking
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (for Registered Nurses)
- Social Work
- Plus, several General Education courses are offered in the evenings and on weekends. These courses are the foundational courses for most bachelor degree programs. Browse the course catalog.
- Master's of Business Administration
- Master's of Science in Management with tracks in Information Systems and Global Technology Innovation
- Master's of Taxation
- Master's of Science in Accountancy
- Master's of Arts in Special Education
- Master's of Arts in Elementary Education
- Master's of Arts in Secondary Education
- Master's of Science in Principalship
- Master's of Science in Teaching and Training Technical Professionals
- Master's of Art in Instructional Technologies
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Training Technical Professionals
- Graduate Certificate in E-Learning
- Graduate Certificate in Assessment and Evaluation
- Social Work
- Business Management
- Business Management Technology Certificate; also Accounting Specialist and Small Business Management Certificates
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice Technology
- General Certificate
- Law Enforcement Certificate
- Emergency Management
- Hospitality Management Program
- Marketing and Sales Technology
Note: The degree programs are available to be earned by students enrolling in required courses after the regular work-day during the week, on weekends, or online; or, through a combination of these course delivery options. However, the number and sequence of courses taken by a student per academic term, as well as the pre-requisite order for taking required or elective courses, will affect the time frame within which a specific degree may be obtained by each student. In addition, some degree programs may have special requirements that cannot be fulfilled after the regular work-day, such as a field internship or experience, practicum, clinical experience, etc. Evening courses may start as early as 4:30 p.m., but most start later. Check our course schedule.
Page maintained by University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.