Equipment and Laboratory Facilities
Housed in Crouse Hall, the Department of Geology and Environmental Science has excellent field and laboratory equipment. The department has sedimentology, paleontology, core and wet chemistry laboratories, a rock room and a darkroom. The major pieces of equipment are described below.
- Structural Geology and Geomechanics
- Sedimentary Geology and Environmental Magnetics
- Mineralogy/Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology
- Terestrial Recordings of Climage Change
- Equipment and Laboratory Facilities