Congratulations, Class of 2014!
WE ASK OUR GRADUATES:
Where are you going?
2014 Commencement Ceremonies
The University of Akron will celebrate the achievements of the Fall Class of 2014 at commencement ceremonies on Friday, Dec. 12, at 7 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 13, at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall, 198 Hill St.
Graduating veterans wear red, white and blue honor cords with their academic regalia as UA recognizes their service to our country.
Friday, Dec. 12, 7 p.m.
- College of Applied Science and Technology
- College of Business Administration
- College of Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering
Saturday, Dec. 13, 10 a.m.
- Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
Saturday, Dec. 13, 2 p.m.
- College of Education
- College of Health Professions
- Wayne College