STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
Well Women's Clinic
Student Health Services offers gynecological examinations, including PAP smears for cervical cancer, contraception counseling, contraceptive pills, and information about sexually transmitted infections (STDs) and their prevention. Please call Health Services, 330-972-7808, to schedule an appointment.
- Annual Well-Woman's Exam: $85 (includes Pap, STD testing and visit fee)
- Pregnancy Test: $20 (includes visit fee)
- Testing for selected sexually transmitted infections: $45 (includes visit fee)
- Oral Contraceptives (per pack): $15
- Depo-Provera injections: Call (330-972-7808)or visit Student Health Services at SRWC 260 to discuss this option with a nurse.