Wednesday, Oct. 3
Thursday, Oct. 4
Friday, Oct. 5
- College of Polymer Science & Polymer Engineering Alumni Day
- Omicron Delta Kappa 90th Anniversary Celebration
- Zips Men's Soccer vs. Florida Atlantic
- ZPN's 2012 Homecoming Dance
Saturday, Oct. 6
- UA 5K
- Zips Fest
- Zips Athletics Celebrates 40 Years of Title IX
- Homecoming Tailgate
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation
- Roo Walk
- Spirit Walk
- Zips Football vs. Bowling Green
- New Season Gospel Choir Reunion & Concert
- The Trey McIntyre Project
Sunday, Oct. 7
Campus groups: To have your event added to this page,
send details to email@example.com.
In 2011, Andy Grammer emerged as one of the biggest success stories in the music business. He performed on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Live with Regis & Kelly, he shared the stage with Taylor Swift and Colbie Caillat, and he was the first male pop star since 2003 (Jason Mraz) to reach the Top 5 at Adult Pop Radio on his first single, “Keep Your Head Up”, which is now a certified Gold Record quickly approaching Platinum.
Known for his vibrant pop/rock/soul mix and free-flowing vocal delivery, the acclaimed singer, songwriter, and musician – who began as a street performer in Santa Monica, CA - is now poised to make 2012 another big year.
Note: This is a free event for University of Akron students, faculty and staff with a valid Zip Card. 1 guest may accompany a student, faculty and staff person. This event is not open to the public.
E.J. Thomas Hall