ADVANCE: Two-day multicultural new student orientation
What is ADVANCE?
ADVANCE is a special two-day orientation program for multicultural students at The University of Akron. Participants meet with current UA students, faculty, and administrators who help students learn how to identify and handle the challenges typically encountered in the freshmen year.
Benefits of ADVANCE
- Experiencing an overnight stay in a residence hall
- Participation in interactive informational sessions
- Review of the financial aid process
- Meet other multicultural students
- Learn more about the support services offered at The University of Akron
How to sign up for ADVANCE
To sign-up for ADVANCE, please call 330-972-6239.