Listing of 2014 news releases
Below, we have listed the 2014 releases chronologically. To search for a release published between 1997 and 2015, use the search box to the right.
- 09/11/2014 UA to honor the women who make a difference
- 09/10/2014 Political scholar John Green examines ‘Mormon Paradox’ in new book
- 09/10/2014 Heinz part of multi-university grant from Navy
- 09/10/2014 Buckeye Poll: Republicans lead statewide races by big margins, but many voters undecided
- 09/09/2014 Visit an imaginary state at UA Myers School of Art
- 09/09/2014 Novelist Paul Theroux opens 20th season of UA Forum
- 09/05/2014 UA Kulas Concert Series: 'Painting Music,' MonsterPianos and more
- 09/05/2014 Akron Polymer Conference takes place Oct. 2-3
- 09/02/2014 UA again rates as a top workplace in Northeast Ohio
- 08/29/2014 NSF awards $800,000 to ramp up production of eco-friendly, halogen-free rubber
- 08/26/2014 UA Archives commemorates Civil War Sesquicentennial
- 08/26/2014 Putting a name on history
- 08/25/2014 Art auction and closing reception Sept. 12 for Puglia exhibition
- 08/25/2014 Entering class earns high marks for preparedness
- 08/25/2014 Roman fountains are focus of UA's Campbell Art History Lecture at Akron Art Museum
- 08/22/2014 Ansel Adams expert speaking at UA in tandem with Massillon exhibition
- 08/20/2014 Stop the presses! The Buchtelite is back
- 08/20/2014 Young alumni reveal success secrets to new students
- 08/19/2014 Great Recession’s health effects in the workplace?
- 08/19/2014 What causes nurse burnout?